Are you looking to remodel your kitchen?
SS Construction & Remodeling is the best choice for any homeowner in Aubrey, Frisco, and North Dallas Area who wants a beautiful, functional, and affordable kitchen. We have been serving homeowners throughout North Texas since 2017 with our expert craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our team of experienced professionals will help guide you through every step of the process so that your dream kitchen becomes a reality as quickly as possible.
You can trust us with all aspects of your project from design to installation because we are fully insured and licensed contractors in the state of Texas. We also offer financing options if needed so that you don’t have to wait years before being able to enjoy your new space! With over 100 projects completed each year, we know how important it is for homeowners like yourself to feel confident about their investment when choosing a contractor. That’s why we work hard every day on providing excellent customer service along with quality results at an affordable price point!
Contact SS Construction & Remodeling today by calling (469) 922-3858 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Remodeling a kitchen is a huge project. There are so many details to consider and decisions to be made, it can make your head spin!
Our team at SS Construction & Remodeling has been building beautiful kitchens in the North Texas area for over ten years. We take pride in our work and know that our clients deserve the best quality remodel available. By hiring us as your kitchen remodeling contractor you'll have an experienced construction company on your side every step of the way. We'll help you choose cabinets, appliances, countertops, backsplash, flooring, lighting fixtures, and much more...and we won't stop until you're 100% satisfied with how everything looks!
Our services include:
• Replacing, restaining, or refacing existing cabinetry
• Kitchen island design & installation
• Cabinet hardware installation
• Countertop installation (quartz, granite, marble, travertine or acrylic solid surface)
• Lighting configuration (recessed canisters, pendants, switches/outlets, layered, LED under counter tape lighting)
• Tile installation (backsplash & flooring)
• Flooring installation (wood, laminate & tile)
• Residential painting services
• Plumbing fixture installation including faucets
• Wall removal and reconfiguration
• Kitchen sink installation (granite, stainless, cast iron with porcelain)